powered by SignMyGuestbook.com
Monday, Jun. 05, 2006 - 6:59 a.m.
This weekend I:
1. Made gooseberry preserves
2. Made sour cherry cinnamon preserves (which are pretty thin, so let's call it ice cream sauce)
3. Dyed two sheets of mulberry paper.
4. Made 8 pins, a pair of earrings, and a bracelet
5. Read two articles for reading groups
6. Did laundry
8. Made bread
9. Lost two pounds
10. Sat outside on the deck drinking iced tea and getting sunburnt.
It's June, which is almost July, which is almost August, which is practically autumn, which means winter will be here again any day now. Summer goes so quickly!
Leave a note