powered by SignMyGuestbook.com
Thursday, Jul. 19, 2007 - 9:17 p.m.
1. I hate hate hate my brother.
2. I hate hate hate talking to my mother.
3. I wish they had left him in jail. He is such an asshole. Stupid asshole. Stupid waste of breath fuckwad asshole.
4. I wish my mother didn't think that telling me she saw a necklace that "looked JUST like one of yours" was a piece of news I would be excited and happy to hear. And also "she STILL has 6 pairs of your earrings left at the shop" is not the best way to phrase an assessment of the progress of my sales.
5. I hate having to listen to a long bullshit saga that makes me want to kick my brother repeatedly in the stomach and then having to a) not say anything mean about him and b) sit through another 45 minutes of inanities afterwards and make small talk. You tell me anything about him, all I want to do is curse his name, tell you what should be done with him, and tell you what I think of what you actually did do with him. Not to smilingly explain for the 40th time that, yes, it's 9:30pm and J is working, no he's not teaching at this hour, he WRITES THINGS, that's what porfessor work LOOKS LIKE. He goes places and he WRITES THINGS. FUCK.
6. Stop asking me about J's mother. She's fine. Whatever. I don't talk to her that often and am quite happy with it, because I don't like TALKING TO PEOPLE. FUCK.
7. I was supposed to talk to her about going down to visit, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I. Don't. Want. To. Go.
Leave a note