powered by SignMyGuestbook.com
Monday, Jul. 23, 2007 - 6:58 p.m.
Bought new shorts yesterday. First new clothes I've bought all year. All my shorts are 2 sizes too big. Comfortable, but not necessarily presentable.
I have just been making stuff lately. I have a number of irons in the proverbial fire, and I need to make more stuff. Irons, apparently, want earrings. However much I have, I need more.
1. 2 shows in September (of unknown quality but reputed to be decent)
2. Sell more stuff to the Perambulating Chelonian in August. And if it continues at the same rate as it has this summer, maybe more pre-Xmas.
3. Put stuff in the local Arts Council gift shop.
4. Probably two shows in November.
5. Send more stuff to the place in FL.
6. Custom order for 4 pairs of earrings.
6'. Custom order for necklace for charity auction.
8. Take more stuff for consignment to the place in TN?
9. An order from the place in Indy? Will they ever email me back, or were they toying with me?
10. That gallery in little Nashville (yet to contact them)?
So, yes. A fraction of the irons that should be going, but not too shabby, I feel. The only bad thing about it is that it makes the holidays seem immanent already. If the temperatures don't get above 80, I start to worry that fall is already here.previous next
Leave a note