powered by SignMyGuestbook.com
Saturday, Feb. 09, 2008 - 2:30 p.m.
Feeling lazy today. Very, very lazy. Got up early to drive J to the airport, came back, proofread a biography of Ferdinand De Soto for about an hour, drank some more tea, went back to sleep. Woke up, varnished. Have been snacking and watching TV ever since.
1. On 'Rock of Love', they actually subtitled the Ukrainian ho with accented English. 'heem' for 'him', etc. I'm not sure how to feel about that.
2. I wonder what a reality show in that vein for grad students would be like. The mind boggles.
3. Now I will watch 'Scrubs', interspersed with bouts of Food Network chocolate programming and bad SciFi channel horror movies.
4. I do still have time to make some stuff today. Besides, I made 2 necklaces this week! I'm totally on schedule.
5. Also I will drink tea.previous next
Leave a note