powered by SignMyGuestbook.com
Monday, Feb. 11, 2008 - 1:17 p.m.
Things I have learned or been reminded of by watching VH1's Flava of Love 3 casting call and Rock of Love:
1. These women are not my target market.
2. People are really, really stupid. I live in a college town, so I sometimes forget the depths of this truth.
3. Some people really have no personality at all. None. (this was really brought out by the casting call footage: "what are you like?" "I'm just me, you know, I like to just hang out and just be ME." "But, who are you?" "I'm just me." "Yes, but WHO are you, saying 'I'm me' doesn't really say anything." "I don't know, I'm just Me.")
4. There are reasons why some men have nasty attitudes towards women, and vice versa. These shows illustrate why.
5. I still enjoy watching it, so I'm more like these people than I want to admit.previous next
Leave a note