powered by SignMyGuestbook.com
Tuesday, Aug. 05, 2008 - 10:57 a.m.
If I were a writer, I would explore the following issues:
1. Not telling. When to tell and when not to tell. In families.
2. Limits of loving a child or parent or sibling.
3. When there is a lie somewhere, and who gets blamed and why.
4. Multiple chances, how to give them when and why and how to squander them.
5. What to do with suspicions.
6. How one's perspective on the above changes depending on whether one is involved in the situation or observing it amongst strangers.
Each night they put their suspicions to bed
I seem to be writing more poetry lately. I apologize. I wouldn't have put it here, but I can't find my journal.
I'm not sure jewelry is the best medium for exporing these issues, (but part of me has to ask, why not?)
Oh, good god, I'm becoming so artsy. [rolls eyes]previous next
Leave a note